Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pretty, Quick and Easy Natural Makeup Video Tutorials


Today I will introduce to you guys some quick, easy, simple yet pretty/fresh makeup video tutorials that I personally love to wear around college, school, day out, whatever which are really easy even for a beginner. BTW I WAS NOT  PAID FOR ADVERTISING THESE USERS OR ANYTHING.

Now, not in any particular order:
 
 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvoc1CoZkOI
^ This focuses on enlarging the eye, but its very pretty


 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTK8SgXjH4g
^ This focuses mainly on the blending and pretty colours of the eye


www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeIaEwW-8-0
^This focuses on skin and healthy completion.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp02tRP2XaI
^ Focuses on everything




www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNiPFu_C7q4
^ I really like this look, it makes me so pretty <3



That's all for now

Evaa
<3

xx

subscribe and follow for more posts!




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment