Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cool # SWAG phrases/quotes to say to friends

OK, I'm tellin' ya, SWAG is in. lol XD
but I've realised there are now a lot of new "cool" phrases and here I'll tell you some phrases you can tell to friends via person or social media sites (fb, etc)

Okay here we go!

Hashtag yolo swag! - Just a random saying that's too cool. (SCREAM THIS IN YOUR LOCKER BAY AND I SWEAR SOMEONE WILL SHOUT THAT BACK TO YOU)

Too much swag - pretty explanatory

Waddup - What's up

Bro - u can say this to friends

I got SWAG - explanatory

Distracted from distraction by distraction - aka distracted

It's all about da swag - explanatory

Sweg - Swaggy spelling of "swag"

Swagness - Swag ness.

Hashtag ________ - Saying Hashtag before any abbreviation is pretty cool

YOLO - You only live once

YOLO mode - crazy mode, living like its your last day


Okay that's all I can think of now, hahaaaa

yep too much swag~

bai,
eva

xx

subscribe and follow for more swag#

till nxt time

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment