Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Most Beautiful/Sweet/Mellow K-pop/J-pop/English Songs

Okay, Imma big fan of K-pop. I LOVE KPOP!! WHOOO!! and Jpop and English and chinese and indian and Spanish.... haha no joke! But after my 4 years of Asian and English music knowledge, I have shortlisted the most romantic, sweet, mellow, beautiful sounding songs.

Not in particular order though.


CSJH - My Everything
It's a really good melody and their voices are very beautiful
www.youtube.com/watch?v=msuSzjsDvHs

One Way - Rainy Days
There is an English AND Korean version, but if your not Korean then listen to the English version, their English is pretty good, not sloppy at all. I love the sound of rain!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5buh--lB3Oo (English)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfzHAiwODys (Korean)

4Minute - Making Love
I know, the title sounds... :P
But this song is different from most 4Minute songs cos it's medium paced and has a beautiful melody
www.youtube.com/watch?v=asUQUMyUNHA

Tamia - Officially Missing You
This song is so mellow and totally appropriate song to listening after breakups. Its really mellow I fell asleep once.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeK1zQFJtXE


Actually I have some more songs but I kinda forgot their names  = =''
so I'll add them later lol

Till Nxt Time,

Evaa

Dun forget to subscribe and follow for more posts!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment