Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Best Romance/Shojo Manga With Good Art ~

Okay, I love manga. Especially ones with good art. GOOD ART, I mean. Coz honestly, I don't like Skip Beat coz of its art. But anyways, after 5 years of passionate manga reading, I've summed up the best shojo mangas with excellent art.

This is not in order!


Full Moon
This manga made my heart beat faster. It's so sad, it made my eyes water at least twice each volume - yes, I was on the verge of crying in school (I was reading during textiles lol). The art is so good as well, everyone looks so hot/pretty. There's also an anime (but 53 episodes), the manga is only 7 volumes but the ending is so bittersweet. I think every word of this manga especially the lyrics of the songs she sings is so touching

Summary: Mitsuki loves singing, but a malignant tumor in her throat has prevented her from pursuing her passion. However, Mitsuki's life turns around when two fun-loving Shinigami appear to grant her a temporary reprieve from her illness--and give her singing career a magical jump-start.
Link: http://mangafox.me/manga/full_moon_wo_sagashite/

a pic of the manga:

 and no, not all the guys like her theres only three guys anyway. that pic is not in the manga, I don't remember a pic like that being in the manga.





Absolute Boyfriend/ Zettai Kareshi

This was such a tragic manga. I cried for 2 days about the end its so sad but the ending is so bittersweet (once again). I think I'm a sucker for tragic stories. And I LOVE the author Watase Yuu. Her art is so damn good. The manga at first may seem weird, but the story gets good, trust me.

Summary: Rejected way too many times by good-looking (and unattainable) guys, shy Riiko Izawa goes online and signs up for a free trial of a mysterious Nightly Lover "figure." The very next day a cute naked guy is delivered to her door, and he wants to be her boyfriend!
Has Riiko died and gone to heaven? The cute guy turns out to be sweet, smart, a great cook, and lots more. And he looks like a million bucks, which is what he's going to cost Riiko if she doesn't return him in time...
Link: http://mangafox.me/manga/zettai_kareshi/

pic:
















Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden

Such a good manga, the art and all. My fav. It's so tragic once again) It's by Yuu Watase but the end is so tragic but it's a good manga if you want a kinda shoneun/fighting manga or some shojo out of the ordinary. Most beautiful manga every written, I think. The ending is so bittersweet  I cry every time I think about it. I re-read it like 5 times.

Summary: When schoolgirl Takiko Okuda attempts to destroy her father's translation of The Universe of the Four Gods, she is instead literally sucked into the story, becoming the Priestess of Genbu in an epic journey to find the seven Celestial Warriors!

Link: http://mangafox.me/manga/fushigi_yuugi_genbu_kaiden/

Art:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I loved all those mangas, most of them bittersweet. And there's some sort of tragedy in them.
 
Thank u for keeping up! <3
 
 
Till Nxt Time,
 
Evaaa <3
 
xxxx
Subscribe and follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment